The Resource Centre provides support for students enrolled in all College programs.
Submit request to Resource Centre here.
The Resource Centre can assist you with:
- your current enrolment
- onsite and workshop activities
- results and course completion
- work experience
- award production and distribution
The College Learning Portal and Technical Support
- advice on computer requirements
- accessing the College Learning Portal
- submitting work
- using College email
- wireless access on campus
- photocopying, printing and computer access on campus
Online Resources and Library Support
- accessing online databases including LexisNexis, CCH and Thomsons / Brookers Thomsons
- reference support by phone or email
- guidance in online legal research
- reseach assistance.
Ph: 0800 894 172 (New Zealand) │ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Back to top