You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
Briefing Counsel - On Demand
Course ID ZD221002_PSK
You may access this content at any time for up to 6 (six) months from the date of purchase.
When engaging counsel, an effectively prepared brief will mean an efficiently run matter, where legal costs are appropriate to the nature of the matter. A brief to counsel must include all documents required to enable counsel to effectively advise, and act, on the matter.
This course is divided into 4 modules where you will explore:
- Topic 1: Features of a Brief to Counsel
- Topic 2: Drafting Observations
- Topic 3: Supporting evidence
- Topic 4: Key considerations
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- summarise the critical features of a brief to counsel
- implement key features when preparing a brief to counsel, and
- draft effective observations.
At the end of this on-demand course, you may claim 3 CPD hours.
Price including GST $230.00