Organisational Resilience Audit (Initial audit)
Course ID ZH2019_ORA
Demonstrate a firms ability to their employee and clients that the organisation has their best interests at heart is a very powerful statement that can translate into loyalty and long-term retention.
The College of Law New Zealand’s Organisational Resilience Audit is an industry benchmark for businesses wishing to demonstrate their commitment to employee and organisational resilience by achieving 12 pre-agreed and independently assessable standards.
Price including GST $8,625.00
01 January 2019
31 December 2019
About This Course
To successfully complete the Organisational Resilience Audit, organisations have to demonstrate competence in the following 12 key areas:
- Clarity of individual roles
- Clarity of personal performance priorities
- Personal development
- Active career progression
- Clarity of organisational structure and lines of reporting
- Staff engagement
- Organisational planning
- Clarity of organisational objectives
- Communication of organisational performance, policies and procedures
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- Resilience and stress management awareness and training
Steven is a registered psychotherapist and organisational development specialist with over 20 years’ experience.
Steven specialises in:
- Capability building
- Business Transformation
- Change Leadership
- Human Resources Transformation
A registered psychotherapist has worked in both the private and public sector. Jane specialises in resilience training, personal development, and interpersonal / relationship management.
For general course queries or other general assistance please
Phone: 09 300 3151
Freephone: 0800 COLLAW (265529)
Fax: 09 300 3153