WHAT IS RESILIENCE?
The College of Law New Zealand has a number of programmes dealing with the various aspects of mental health issues in the workplace.
They provide strategies to assist individuals, management and staff. All sessions are led by a registered psychotherapist and organisational development specialist. The sessions are:
- Understanding Resilience
- An informative and interactive programme that will explain how to recognise stress and its triggers, and introduce and demonstrate various coping mechanisms.
- Building a Resilient Team
- This intensive workshop is designed to provide participants with a greater understanding of positive psychology, resilience and tools to manage these circumstances. It aids participants to help colleagues through the tough times and become stronger individuals and members of a focused team. As a viable alternative to an EAP, Resilience Coaching assists individuals with developing and sustaining resilience. The selected coach will take participants through various exercises to develop a personalised resilience plan over three one hour sessions.
- Emotional Literacy and Unconscious Bias
- This two hour session will give delegates the opportunity to understand the concepts of emotional literacy and unconscious bias and their impact of personal and organisational success.
- Organisational Resilience Audit
- This session is a benchmark for businesses wishing to demonstrate their commitment to employee organisational resilience by achieving a wide variety of pre-agreed and independently assembled standards. It is a 2 step process focusing on resilience in your organisation, includes an initial and annual review.
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- This session will give you a fascinating insight into the various into the various aspects of mindfulness and how it can be used in everyday life.
- Resilience Coaching
- Resilience coaching assists with developing and sustaining resilience. The coach will work through various concepts and work with you to develop a personalized resilience plan.
I thought the seminar was really, really well presented. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the small group and the exchange of ideas.
Delivery of the sessions can either be on-site at your firm or hosted at the Colleges private teaching facilities in Auckland or Wellington. If you would like to discuss this programme further please contact:
P: (09) 300 3199
I really enjoyed the session, and Steven was very receptive to ideas and a very good facilitator.
Each programme is eligible for CPD points.
The fees vary by programme type and duration.
Please note: For all in-house sessions booked the cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation 10 working days or more – no charge
Cancellation of less than 10 working days – 50% of course fee
Cancellation of 5 working days or less – Full course fee
Programmes vary in length from 1 hour sessions to 2.5 hours.