You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
WHAT IS RESILIENCE?
The College of Law New Zealand has a number of programmes dealing with the various aspects of mental health issues in the workplace.
They provide strategies to assist individuals, management and staff. All sessions are led by a registered psychotherapist and organisational development specialist. The sessions are:
- Workplace Performance & Wellbeing Portal
- With the new Performance & Wellbeing Portal you can now accurately and independently measure defined levels of wellbeing in your firm.
- Staying Happy, Healthy and Productive When Working From Home
- Live one hour webinar where you will be able to have your questions answered by Steven Colligan, registered psychotherapist with over 20 years’ experience.
- The Neuroscience of Resilience
- An informative and interactive programme that will explain how to recognise stress and its triggers, and introduce and demonstrate various coping mechanisms.
- The Neuroscience of Resilient Teams
- People often think that resilience is a state of being. This session will help you to understand that it is more what we do and think when faced with adversity and how those behaviours can impact your team’s performance while providing positive psychology solutions.
- The Neuroscience of Cultural Intelligence
- This session will give delegates the opportunity to understand the concepts of emotional literacy and unconscious bias and their impact of personal and organisational success.
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness
- This session is designed to give delegates an introduction into the various aspects of Mindfulness and how it can be used in everyday life, both professional and personal.
- Managing Yourself & Others During Conflict
- Conflict in human relationships, even good relationships, is inevitable. Learning how to manage conflict is a key skill for anyone as conflict is a part of daily life.
- Managing a Multi-Generational Team
- This session will give participants the opportunity to understand the concepts of Generational Literacy, Unconscious Bias and Emotional Intelligence and their impact on personal, team and organisational success.
- Step In Speak Out
- This session is designed to help and encourage anyone who experiences or witnesses unacceptable behaviour to Step In and Speak Up.
- Adaptive Resilience – Maximising Performance
- Having completed the Neuroscience of Resilience Workshop, develop a deeper understanding of your personal triggers, stress tipping point, coping strategies, building optimism and maximising performance.
Mentoring and Coaching Programmes:
The College of Law New Zealand also provides a number of programmes for mentoring and coaching purposes. The programmes are:
- Resilience Coaching
- The coaching process builds a personalized resilience plan working with the concepts of “Positive Psychology”. Positive psychology focuses on the positive aspects of significant events. We build upon the individuals’ strengths and challenge negative self-talk/beliefs.
- Mentoring & Leadership Programme
- This programme will enhance the delegates ability to develop growth strategies, build the right team, embrace change, and drive company performance.
- Future Leaders Programme
- Run over a period of nine months with a team of executive leadership coaches, this programme will provide you with the reassurance required to promote those best suited for the challenges of leadership.
I thought the seminar was really, really well presented. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I liked the small group and the exchange of ideas.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
For your first session, once you have identified a subject which meets your needs, we will set up a pre-meeting with the presenter to discuss the expected outcomes of the session either face-to-face or via teleconference depending on location.
We then organise a time to run the programme which suits your timetable.
Delivery of the sessions can be online via video conferencing or on-site at your premises or hosted at the Colleges private teaching facilities in Auckland or Wellington. If you would like to discuss any of the sessions further please contact:
P: (09) 300 3199
Click on a subject below to find out more
- Workplace Performance & Wellbeing Portal Flyer
- Staying Happy, Healthy and Productive When Working From Home Flyer
- The Neuroscience of Resilience Flyer
- The Neuroscience of Resilient Teams Flyer
- The Neuroscience of Cultural Intelligence Flyer
- The Neuroscience of Mindfulness Flyer
- Managing Yourself & Others During Conflict Flyer
- Step In Speak Up Flyer
- Managing a Multi-Generational Team Flyer
- Adaptive Resilience - Maximising Performance Flyer
Mentoring and Coaching
I really enjoyed the session, and Steven was very receptive to ideas and a very good facilitator.
Each session is eligible for CPD hours.
The fees vary by programme type and duration.
Please note: For all in-house sessions booked the cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation 10 working days or more – no charge
Cancellation of less than 10 working days – 50% of course fee
Cancellation of 5 working days or less – Full course fee