Emotional Literacy and Unconscious Bias
Course ID ZH2019_EQ
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to be aware of your own emotions and the emotions of others, and using such knowledge to guide thinking and action.
This two hour session will give delegates the opportunity to understand the concepts of emotional literacy and unconscious bias and their impact on personal and organisational success.
Price including GST $2,300.00
01 January 2019
31 December 2019
2.30pm - 5pm
About This Course
- Understanding emotional literacy:
- Becoming more aware: Noticing what you do
- Becoming more intentional: Doing what you mean.
- Becoming more purposeful. Doing it for a reason
- Understanding the Impact of Unconscious Bias:
- The effect of projecting your values onto others
- Recognising and mitigating unconscious bias
- Learning to adapt your behaviour in ways that will create a more productive working situation
- Planning for change:
- Create a personal plan to develop emotionally and socially intelligent behaviours that have direct correlation with personal and organisation success.
Steven is a registered psychotherapist and organisational development specialist with over 20 years’ experience.
Steven specialises in:
- Capability building
- Business Transformation
- Change Leadership
- Human Resources Transformation
For general course queries or other general assistance please
Phone: 09 300 3151
Freephone: 0800 COLLAW (265529)
Fax: 09 300 3153